Howdy Guest!  / Create an account 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Affiliate Platform?
Hey There I know there are many affiliate platforms available but if one do prefer to use and why?

If anyone don't know what Affiliate platform is here is quick defination For them

Affiliate program is such type of program that pays you to generate leads for the offer you chose to promote.
Simple example is Amazon, Amazon will pay commission if you get any user to buy any product on amazon. Its most likely you are going to work as middleman
(05-02-2018, 05:47 AM)Markjonson Wrote: Hey There I know there are many affiliate platforms available but if one do prefer to use and why?

If anyone don't know what Affiliate platform is here is quick defination For them

Affiliate program is such type of program that pays you to generate leads for the offer you chose to promote.
Simple example is Amazon, Amazon will pay commission if you get any user to buy any product on amazon. Its most likely you are going to work as middleman

I personally Never Tried Affiliate Marketing yet but as I head from some of the my friend who are working in the field they believe Amazon is the one the best platform to work with but I'm confused as Amazon Pay rates is very less than other networks how it can be the best choice to go with?
(05-02-2018, 05:47 AM)Markjonson Wrote: Hey There I know there are many affiliate platforms available but if one do prefer to use and why?

As per my experience I would go with Amazon and Max Bounty everyone of you might be aware with amazon but might not be with Max bounty?
After I prefer Max bounty Because of their high Pay rates some campaigns of Max bounty even pay upto 200+$ per Lead which is totally Incredible.
The Max Bounty Offers Almost all payment methods and payment every month that's the reason after amazon I prefer to use Max Bounty.
(05-02-2018, 06:22 AM)FalconH Wrote:

I personally Never Tried Affiliate Marketing yet but as I head from some of the my friend who are working in the field they believe Amazon is the one the best platform to work with but I'm confused as Amazon Pay rates is very less than other networks how it can be the best choice to go with?
Yes Amazon's Pay rate is less than other but as Amazon is trust website so everyone feel free to order stuff on amazon that is the reason lots of people prefer to go with amazon affiliates just because they get high sale with amazon.