Howdy Guest!  / Create an account 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Exchange platform for Crypto?
As there are many exchange platforms are available in the market for Crypto but which one you found the best among all available in market
I know some popular one like Binance, Coinbase etc... but I suggest me which one you found best as per your experience?
I'm not that much experienced in the market yet I'm newbie but I Found Binance Most suitable to me and I even used to buy from human exchanger some time the offer such a amazing dead as compared to these exchange platforms but go with exchanger only if you personally know him many of them are scammer in the market.
(05-02-2018, 05:39 AM)Markjonson Wrote: As there are many exchange platforms are available in the market for Crypto but which one you found the best among all available in market
I know some popular one like Binance, Coinbase etc... but I suggest me which one you found best as per your experience?

I'm in this field from past 2 years and I have lots of experience and used many different platforms even human exchanger as well FalconH is right there are lots of scammer in the market as well I got scammed once from that time I take care of it.
but If we talk about exchanging platform I'm Impressed with Coinbase as Coinbase is the biggest Exchanging platform as well and After Coinbase I would prefer to use Binance as if you are in trading of binance coin then you can buy it on very reasonable rate. You can Even use bitrex

Over all here is my preference
- Coinbase
- Binance
- Bitrex
- Human Exchanger (Trusted Only)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to heneryt for this post:
  • Markjonson
(05-02-2018, 06:36 AM)heneryt Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 05:39 AM)Markjonson Wrote: As there are many exchange platforms are available in the market for Crypto but which one you found the best among all available in market

I'm in this field from past 2 years and I have lots of experience and used many different platforms even human exchanger as well FalconH is right there are lots of scammer in the market as well I got scammed once from that time I take care of it.
but If we talk about exchanging platform I'm Impressed with Coinbase as Coinbase is the biggest Exchanging platform as well and After Coinbase I would prefer to use Binance as if you are in trading of binance coin then you can buy it on very reasonable rate. You can Even use bitrex

Over all here is my preference
- Coinbase
- Binance
- Bitrex
- Human Exchanger (Trusted Only)

Overall Great Tips Buddy I heard about these platform and was confused little bit to give a try to it but you cleared all of my confusion Thanks
I have Decided to go with Binance