Howdy Guest!  / Create an account 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Console Vs PC
Hey there as most of you must be the gaming fan just like me but I'm curious to know which gaming platform you like to use most for gaming and with which platform you are comfortable most and why?
I'm a hardcore gamer and I have played almost every game available in the market I mostly Prefer to go with Console as I like to play games on Joystick Its more fun, Its Impossible for me to play on keyword so I would go with Console
(05-02-2018, 05:42 AM)Markjonson Wrote: Hey there as most of you must be the gaming fan just like me but I'm curious to know which gaming platform you like to use most for gaming and with which platform you are comfortable most and why?

I''m a Gamer as well But I prefer to use PC and I'm using PC as well I loved to do multi tasking Like I can work from PC when ever I want incase I'm bored so I could play games watch movies do browsing so on.
Even the graphics quality of PC is must higher console that is another reason I prefer to use PC over Console.
Btw which one you prefer to you mark?
(05-02-2018, 06:41 AM)heneryt Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 05:42 AM)Markjonson Wrote: Hey there as most of you must be the gaming fan just like me but I'm curious to know which gaming platform you like to use most for gaming and with which platform you are comfortable most and why?

I''m a Gamer as well But I prefer to use PC and I'm using PC as well I loved to do multi tasking Like I can work from PC when ever I want incase I'm bored so I could play games watch movies do browsing so on.
Even the graphics quality of PC is must higher console that is another reason I prefer to use PC over Console.
Btw which one you prefer to you mark?

Wow you just have same thinking as I have I personally Love to play games of PC Just because of High Graphics Quality of PC as compared to console but console isn't bad option over all I can play on both Big Grin