Howdy Guest!  / Create an account 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lending Platform CryptoCurrency
Many of You heard about Cryptocurrency Lending Platform.
There are many Lending Platforms are available in Crpytocurrency market. Basically In this type of platform your can earn near about 30% of your investment each month (not exact depends on coin policy how much percent commission they are going to offer you.
I.e If you are investing like 100$ in any crypto lending platform than after a month company will pay you 30% of your investment which is 30$ so after a month you will have 130$ in your account if the Price of that coin is increasing in the market that you investment is going to double as well.

But Lending Platform Can't be safe as Recently happened with Bitconnect...
Bitconnect was the one of most popular lending platform used to have price of 400$ per 1BCC and many of people invested in Bitconnect at the price of almost 400$ per Bitconnect coin Later on when the whole crpytocurrency market was going down in January and Company was unable to generate profit in their lending wallet and that time they had to close lending platform right after they announced to close lending platform The price of Coin jumped from 400$ to 5$ and never gone up again.
You can Imagine that How much loss people have got after the closing of lending platform.
There are many other coins are available in Market which is offering lending service but yet I don't think that you should invest in lending wallet it can give you big loss just within second like many of the people faced with Bitconnect but Yet If you are new don't have any knowledge of cryptocurrency and want to earn fixed amount of money every month than you can give a try to it at your own risk.
Yeah I heard About the Bitconnect Story but I wonder how people could bound their money for long period, Just Imagine People Invested in Bitconnect when its price was 400$
(05-01-2018, 02:23 PM)Markjonson Wrote: Yeah I heard About the Bitconnect Story but I wonder how people could bound their money for long period, Just Imagine People Invested in Bitconnect when its price was 400$

Yeah but they had such a great Referal Program most of people where earning by reference even one of my friend was earning alot of money through reference program
Seems Interesting but Is there any Coin offering lending platform?
(05-01-2018, 02:27 PM)FalconH Wrote: Seems Interesting but Is there any Coin offering lending platform?

Yeah there are some platforms available in the market but none of them achieved that success as Bitconnect coin did, I would not suggest you to bound your money for 1 years in that type of platform. I would suggest you to keep doing cryptocurrency trading which seems most suitable to me now adays
(05-01-2018, 02:26 PM)heneryt Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:23 PM)Markjonson Wrote: Yeah I heard About the Bitconnect Story but I wonder how people could bound their money for long period, Just Imagine People Invested in Bitconnect when its price was 400$

Yeah but they had such a great Referal Program most of people where earning by reference even one of my friend was earning alot of money through reference program

what was the condition of your friend after the bitconnect has flopped? btw he was totally dependent on Bitconnet that time?
(05-01-2018, 02:29 PM)heneryt Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:27 PM)FalconH Wrote: Seems Interesting but Is there any Coin offering lending platform?

Yeah there are some platforms available in the market but none of them achieved that success as Bitconnect coin did, I would not suggest you to bound your money for 1 years in that type of platform. I would suggest you to keep doing cryptocurrency trading which seems most suitable to me now adays

Thanks for you suggestion I was like thinking to go and invest in Lending Platform as Crypto is full of risk I Thought I could do one time investment in Lending platform and keep earning commission every month lol.
(05-02-2018, 06:00 AM)FalconH Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:29 PM)heneryt Wrote:

Thanks for you suggestion I was like thinking to go and invest in Lending Platform as Crypto is full of risk I Thought I could do one time investment in Lending platform and keep earning commission every month lol.

As newbie you might be thinking it as great idea if you see thing as expert then definitely you would never even think to go near such lending platforms.
Better to stay away from it, Best of luck for your tradding