Howdy Guest!  / Create an account 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preffered Tradding Platform?
Hi There I have been doing forex trading from a long time I would like to know which forex trading platform you like to use most?
(05-01-2018, 02:32 PM)Markjonson Wrote: Hi There I have been doing forex trading from a long time I would like to know which forex trading platform you like to use most?

I just heard about forex but never tried to learn about it would you like to tell me something about forex? I'm quite curious to learn more about it?
(05-01-2018, 02:34 PM)FalconH Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:32 PM)Markjonson Wrote: Hi There I have been doing forex trading from a long time I would like to know which forex trading platform you like to use most?

I just heard about forex but never tried to learn about it would you like to tell me something about forex? I'm quite curious to learn more about it?

Basically I love the Forex market Yet Predictable as compared to Crypto If you have experience then you can predict Market Movement and I would prefer Forex over Crypto as I do have Experience in Forex so I think Forex is going to be the best call for me

I'm a Forex Trader I prefer to Use Meta Trader 4 Platform to do forex tradding which one you are using?
(05-02-2018, 05:20 AM)heneryt Wrote:

I'm a Forex Trader I prefer to Use Meta Trader 4 Platform to do forex tradding which one you are using?

Oh Great but why are you using outdated version of Meta Trader 4? as they already released new version with lots of new features so I think you should move forward?
(05-01-2018, 02:39 PM)Markjonson Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 02:34 PM)FalconH Wrote:

Basically I love the Forex market Yet Predictable as compared to Crypto If you have experience then you can predict Market Movement and I would prefer Forex over Crypto as I do have Experience in Forex so I think Forex is going to be the best call for me
Seems Quite Interesting but is it quite hard to learn forex? How Long it will take to became expert trader would you like to share your experience how you have started and how much time it took you to become an expert Trader?
(05-02-2018, 05:48 AM)Markjonson Wrote:

Oh Great but why are you using outdated version of Meta Trader 4? as they already released new version with lots of new features so I think you should move forward?

You are right Meta Trader already released their latest version but I'm stucked with MT4 just because I'm really Comfortable with Meta Trader 4 and its quite easy to use for me.
As Latest Version mean Meta Trader 5 do have many option and I'm not even awared with some new features that's why I don't want to create any mess in my trading.
(05-02-2018, 06:49 AM)heneryt Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 05:48 AM)Markjonson Wrote:

You are right Meta Trader already released their latest version but I'm stucked with MT4 just because I'm really Comfortable with Meta Trader 4 and its quite easy to use for me.
As Latest Version mean Meta Trader 5 do have many option and I'm not even awared with some new features that's why I don't want to create any mess in my trading.

oh I got it thats the reason so you are doing right over all If you are comfortable with MT4 Then you should use MT4.