Howdy Guest!  / Create an account 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Domain you will Prefer?
If you are working on a site you want to rank it on the National level Like in US, UK, Australia, or any country or region only which domain extension you would prefer to use?
.com vs .us, .uk, .au, .pk , .in and so on?
Over all .com is one of the most popular domain extension but its damn really hard to get a good name with .com and its very important to have a good name that will be looking more premium I think you should go try some international level domain like .net, .org .info, I'm not that expert in this field yet so please for the advise from some experts?
(05-02-2018, 05:37 AM)Markjonson Wrote: If you are working on a site you want to rank it on the National level Like in US, UK, Australia, or any country or region only which domain extension you would prefer to use?
.com vs .us, .uk, .au, .pk , .in and so on?

You can use both to target nationally But I prefer to use Country Extension if you are interested to target your website in Australia then go with .au Website and yet If you want to get .com domain then you can even use .com but the only thing you have to select targeted country from your Webmaster that would be quite helpful.